The experience we need.
- Must have experience pitching to the media / press
- Experience working in a PR / Journalistic role
- Previous stake holder management experience and the confidence to critique briefs and pieces of work
- The skills to work with and manage an already established plethora of media contacts
- The ability to uphold a certain amount of administrative responsibilities
- Outstanding English reading and writing skills
- Experience working in the legal sector is a bonus!
This is an amazing opportunity to become a PR Coordinator for a law firm who are at the top of their game and make a great impression in your 4 month FTC. This company already work with a whole host of media contacts, so you won’t be searching for new contacts, more just working with the already established media members and pitching juicy & important stories to them. Your English abilities will be in full swing, as you draft and approve everything that goes out. You will work closely with the Communications Manager and be able to take full advantage of a fantastic PR & Comms suite.
Whilst there is no guarantee, there is the possibility that this PR Coordinator role could become permanent (if desired). And if you really shine, room could be made for a superstar!
Based in central Bristol in a beautiful office, this law-firm are at the top of their game and deal with a variety of complex cases for both businesses and individuals. Whilst working in a professional and corporate environment, this is a friendly and highly collaborative team who are looking forward to welcoming a new team into the firm that this role will manage. This firm have been awarded the Gold Standard in People Development and on your arrival, you will have an in-depth induction process to ensure you are comfortable and informed before properly getting started.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary of up to £30K (pro-rata), dependant on the level of applicant
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata)
- The opportunity to make some great contacts in the media
- Flexible working options
- A fantastic office location and set up
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.