The experience we need.
- Must have 12-18 months of experience within a creative agency
- Must have a portfolio consisting of your work and be able to talk through the role you played on each projects
- Must have a real passion for design and a growing understanding of how brands work
- Whilst you will be supported by your peers, we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Designer to join a top creative agency and be surrounded by top quality talent. You will gain exposure to a variety of work and be a valued and included member of the team. From global retail brands, to more ethical and local clients, you will get to work closely with the Senior Designer and the other members of the collaborative and supportive design team, as they evolve and progress in this new, fresh and exciting period.
With an office just outside of Leeds, as well as one in London, this agency have been producing fantastic work for decades. Their client base speaks for itself, and the work they produce for them does even more so. Nothing is done without creativity, strategical thinking and industry know-how. With a restructure in their design team, this is a really exciting time to join.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary of £20K
- 25 days holiday (rising to a maximum of 30 – one extra day a year after 2 full years)
- Company pension (3%/3%)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- This agency are owned by an umbrella company, which comes with a benefits portal, saving money on memberships and many other vouchers and discounts etc
- They also have a long standing partnership, with a payment agreement for certain health related costs
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.