The experience we need.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- At least 5 years marketing experience, with at least 3 years’ working within direct response
- Experience in both offline and online communications
- B2C experience (within healthcare would be an added advantage)
- Used to working in a fast pace environment and ability to multi-task is essential
- Customer focused with experience of delivering insight based marketing programmes and communications
- Excellent planning and organisational abilities
- Budget management experience
- Willing to travel regularly
- Create bespoke local marketing plans where necessary for ‘focus’ practices – building brand and/or driving new patient recruitment
- Use both on and offline media channels – assessing which media will provide the best ROI
- Strong commercial acumen to understand practice performance and conduct post activity evaluations
- Create effective campaign briefs and to work collaboratively with the creative, digital, social and CRM teams to deliver engaging, integrated marketing plans
- Manage the campaign planning process to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure effective and timely practice engagement for all marketing activities
- Ensure practices are ‘on-brand’ displaying the latest promotion and campaign activity
- Understand the customer journey and identify areas of improvement or opportunity
- Optimise the customer experience across online and offline touchpoints, including in-practice experience
- Work with the Integration Marketing Manager to ensure new acquisition activities to ensure on-brand and aligned with overall brand plan
A global leading healthcare company who provide a range of services wherever you are in the world.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth Collings a call.