We're looking for a candidate who is inquisitive by nature, a three-dimensional thinker and have brilliant communication skills with a background in digital media strategy and experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Adwords, Moz, etc.
The experience we need.
- Experience as a Senior Digital Planner, Digital Media Manager, Digital Planner Buyer, or Digital Analyst
- You must be able to analyse and report on campaign performance and CRO, as well as planning and presenting solutions. You're probably analytical, a strategic thinker, and also happy customer facing
- A proven and successful track record of meeting KPI targets through a variety of tools & strategies
- A full understanding of Web Analytics is a must - be that Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar
- Digital campaign analytics and analysis experience of 3rd party CRM systems is a bonus
- Experience using tools such as Google Search Console, Google Adwords and SEO Moz, Spyfu, Semrush, Ahrefs (or similar)
- Experience of CRM / marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo (or similar)
- Excellent communication, presentation and stake-holder management skills
- A true team player
This an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Planner / Analyst to join an established integrated, digital agency and take the lead on all things digital campaign and CRO related. You'll report for the Head of Digital and will be given the freedom to push forward and shape the digital media and analytics function with the support of the senior management team. You don't need to be able to sell it in to their clients as they already have a strong, established name in this area.
A very well established digital agency with exceptional client relationships, brilliant digital projects managers to keep things running smoothly, and a well-resourced design studio, dev team, digital planning and analytics capability. It’s a collaborative and happy team, with the newer team members brought on due to expansion.
There’s lots of other fun stuff too, like well stocked beer fridge, very cool canteen area where you’ll often find colleague playing board games or cooking up lunch for one another.
What you’ll get in return.
- You will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients
- A very competitive salary, depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Healthcare cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking and shower facilities at the office
- Retail and gym discounts
- Access to independent financial advice
- Frequent social events
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do but have fun whilst they do it!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.