The experience we need.
- Ideally 5+ years in a Studio Manager / Traffic Manager role (but flexible)
- An understanding of print production processes
- Incredibly calm under pressure
- Used to juggling multiple tasks/priorities
- Able to hold your ground, resolve conflicts and take a firm stance when needed
- Skilled in defusing stress and maintaining a calm working studio
The Studio Manager / Traffic Manager will play a key central role within the business, directing the scheduling of all resource and ensuring the teams adhere to set processes and standards.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for maintaining the workflow google document for the studios
- Reviewing daily work schedules/daily rounds in the studio
- Daily catch ups with project managers/account managers
- Trouble shooting conflicts/last minute changes to workflow
- Ensuing all briefs are supplied to the studio ahead of bookings and with all the necessary information
- Policing processes and keeping project managers on track/ensuing the correct documentation is used
- Running reports on timesheets
- Booking freelancers (raising their POs)
- Maintaining a freelance database and ensuring we are up to date on data compliance documents for everyone
An exciting, independent creative agency with a fantastic creative studio, brilliant project managers and account managers. They have a very agency environment and things generally run quite smoothly.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k - £35k (with some wiggle room for the perfect candidate) plus some good benefits
- A friendly and ambitious working environment
- An opportunity to work with global brands and join an exciting business who are growing
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.