£30000 - £35000 per annum
16 days ago
Due to continued growth, the business are looking for a (Senior) Project Manager to join their super talented, creative project team who have their finger on the pulse so there's plenty of scope to gain knowledge from them. And as their client base continues to grow, this is a really exciting time to join!
The experience we need.
- 3 years’ + experience in an integrated Project Manager role, ideally in a media, editorial or publishing environment or for an advertising or content driven agency
- Solid experience in managing small and large scale commercial projects from conception through to implementation, across a mix of channels including; video, print, editorial, social and digital
- Experience of setting up video / photo shoots and working across large video projects
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders with some experience in pitching and presenting work
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll work closely with the other Project Managers, editors and creatives to deliver on a range of client projects. You'll be the go to person for client and the internal teams; managing project assets, campaign timelines, checking deliverables and updating clients on campaign status. Once campaign assets have been produced, you'll liase with internal teams on the delivery of the campaign.
It's a social, fast paced environment and they're looking for like minded people to grow the team. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. You'll also work with some incredible brands across a range of industries.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known creative, content studio for an award-winning media platform
- Excellent benefits package including:Pension contribution, health benefits, 25 days holiday + birthday off, cycle to work scheme, central work location, childcare vouchers, training budgets, progression opportunities and more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.