The experience we need.
- Direct Marketing related courses advantageous
- Business Management / Marketing degree or qualification advantageous
- Minimum three years’ Account Handling experience, client or agency side
- Solid experience of managing major projects
- Sound experience of working with clients in delivery of marketing/data/CRM projects
- Good understanding of how CRM fits into the overall marketing mix
- Understanding of each client’s marketing data (CRM, Offline and Online) and how various data sources can link up and flow into a database which provides clients with a true view of what their customers are doing
- You will work on 1-3 accounts and need to understand the Tech stack for each
- Understanding of how they can use this data to drive more insights / activity
- Great people skills and the ability to work within a team
- Commercial skills
- Negotiation skills – to be able to schedule in jobs internally and work effectively with other internal teams
- Project skills – manage all client work to deliver on time and on budget
- Briefing skills – understand how to brief client requirements into the Tech, Planning and Analysis teams
- Admin skills – to be able to fill in all the internal trackers, systems, etc
A well-known and successful data marketing consultancy who help organisations derive insight from their data through a multi-channel approach. They have high-profile retained clients (and a number of ad-hoc clients), each of whom have a bespoke database depending on the feeds.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career prospects
- A competitive salary
- 25 days Holidays
- Pension Scheme after probationary period is complete.
- The opportunity to work with a huge brand on high profile data campaigns.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth a call.