The experience we need:
- Deliver SEO/SEM, email, social and display advertising campaigns.
- Be able to report and measure on all digital marketing campaigns against KPIs.
- Optimise spend and performance, using trend analysis and insights.
- Spot growth opportunities, whilst conducting conversion tests.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the company's targeted growth in their industry. Bringing a strong understanding of SEO and the SEO market; the Digital Marketing Manager will showcase the company's offering across branding, paid placement, SEO , social media and content management.
This is an awesome company with a growing international following, operating in the digital marketing space. They are disrupting the digital world with their own events and forums that are truly filling a gap in the market!
What you’ll get in return:
You will be joining an awesome team and coming in at a senior level, offering a competitive salary and benefits package. There is also the chance for international travel!
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Poonam a call.