- 4 - 5 years’ experience - mid weight Art Director level
- Artistic skills and ideas-driven, able to bring a new perspective to improve content
- Strong knowledge of digital and video productionAttention to detail with creative eye, especially for typography
- Strong Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator skills
- Be able to work across teams and get your hands dirty
We are looking for a mid-weight Art Director with conceptual design experience, having worked in a similar studio environment producing creative for digital, TV and film. The Art Director will have a creative eye and sound knowledge of digital, who is looking to move into a more dynamic environment and have the opportunity to make a lot of commercials.
Our client is an exciting media production company, who work within the third sector on international projects. They produce TV adverts and video content for their clients, with the digital side of their business rapidly growing.
What you’ll get in return:
Our client has a truly unique office and friendly environment, where dogs are also welcome! They don’t believe in long hours, but rather a work-life balance. They also have a lot of social events and offer great benefits, such as pension scheme and gym membership.
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Poonam a call.