The experience we need:
- Ability to manage all digital performance campaigns, across all digital channels.
- Work with partners and agencies to improve online sales and subscriptions, maintaining best service value.
- Leverage the brand position to maximise engagement and brand perception.
- Develop the roadmap in line with attribution and data management platforms.
- Carry out roadmap testing to gain consumer insights, whilst reporting on performance of digital marketing channels.
- Build targetted media landscape and own the digital media budgets, in line with performance across channels.
- Have a clear understanding of viewability and media transparency from agency vendors.
- Working experience with (at least with 2 or more) Google Display & Video 360,
Analytics, Data Studio, Search Ads, Tag Manager.
- Working knowledge of Ad Tech landscape, DSPs and media buying methodology.
The Digital Performance Manager will act as the true digital performance 'champion' across Paid, Performance Channels and Partners. The Digital Performance Manager will execute the overall digital media plan, with the aim of increasing engagement and activation, whilst managing the full testing programme of the performance channels through the partners and digital media agencies.
Our client is a global leader in their field and a household name in the health sector. Their success is built on their reputation in their field and a loyal following across their subscription and online presence.
What you’ll get in return:
A company built on true values and behaviours that ensures, no two days are the same! They also offer a competitive benefits package and salary.
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Poonam a call.