The experience we need:
- Work with the Performance Manager to deliver conversion and engagement, forecasting media results against subscription and ecommerce targets.
- Monitor the performance and execution of digital sales platforms and partners.
- Manage daily and weekly digital sales, including prospect traffic and forecasting demand.
- Be responsible for managing annual budget across campaigns and promotions, including local marketing.
- Direct AB Testing strategy and roadmap, monitoring performance improvements.
- Work on ATL campaigns with a focus on digital sales activity and merchandising for sales platforms.
- Colalborate with developers to maximise UX roadmap and functionality.
- Manage digital and SEO strategy across platforms, devloping roadmaps and optimizing platforms across apps and partners.
- Experience with eCommerce partners (eBay, Amazon).
- Experience of eCommerce levers (Dev, SEO, ASO, AB / MVT, CRO, CRM) to support overall commercial objectives.
The Ecommerce and Digital Manager will manage and execute the digital and commercial performance of UK sales platforms & partners. This will involve all digital operations across pricing, sales, design, development, forecasting and reporting.
Our client is a global leader in their field and a household name in the health sector. Their success is built on their reputation in their field and a loyal following across their subscription and online presence.
What you’ll get in return:
A company built on true values and behaviours that ensures, no two days are the same! They also offer a competitive benefits package and salary.