The experience we need.
- You will need to be an established Senior Account Manager within a marketing, brand or creative agency environment.
- Solution-focused attitude and a strategic mindset
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time-keeping skills are required, as well as a talent for spotting opportunities and developing your accounts.
- Commercial savviness, with experience in managing large bugets and complex marketing campaigns
You will be an integral part of the team, a highly respected Senior Account Manager who will work with one a handful of their key clients so there will be plenty of variety in this role.
Whilst you will be working closely with your Account Director and Client Services Director, you will also need a high level of independence and be able to hit the ground running on integrated marketing comms projects and brand development projects.
You'll work closely with the agency's studio, liaising with suppliers and being the main day-to-day contact for clients.
An award-winning marketing agency, who genuinely push the boundaries to come up with clever, witty, concepts which wow clients. They have a very strong internal culture which breeds collaborative working and entrepreneurial thinking.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Central Bristol work location
- Opportunity to work with some great, well-loved brands
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.