Are you PPC Executive / Manager with 1-2 years’ experience? Are you working for an organisation that doesn’t appreciate what you do?
My client is on the lookout for PPC Executive / Manager to be part of the migration of services from Germany to the UK. You will eventually be responsible for a £3M budget, but this will be after the migration is complete and you have been in post 12 months. What an opportunity!!!
My Client is at the forefront of technology and have been established for 20 years. They are looking to push their ecommerce offering and you will be instrumental in achieving this.
You will be responsible for implementing and executing the PPC strategy by taking ownership of the PPC mediums including Google Adwords, Bing and Social Media entities. Working closely with the UK Sales manager and product managers to ensure each product campaign is optimised to match the current product offerings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Using best practice to define and implement the PPC strategy to the business goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage paid search campaigns across multiple channels identifying opportunity and maximising the brand exposure.
- Own and manage all tools to support and optimise performance media activity including bid management, competitor benchmarking, etc.
- Search query reporting and refinement
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all paid digital marketing.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Create and manage ad copy.
- Attend such meetings with stakeholders as required
Skills & Experience required:
- Hands on PPC experience managing Social advertising, PPC and Display campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of online marketing best practice, particularly PPC, Social and SEO.
- Commercially minded with practical knowledge of ecommerce structure.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills ideally with Google Analytics
- Experience using Google Tag manager
- Experience of running PPC/display/social media campaigns.
- Strong paid search experience
- Develop expertise in all key search engines and performance media channels globally and keep abreast of all new performance media developments
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts & strategies.
- Proven ability to think strategically.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter
- Experience of managing substantial marketing budgets.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Goal oriented and performance drive.
What you’ll get in return
- £25,000 salary DOE
- 20% Bonus
- Foreign Travel
- Long-term career opportunities
- Fun working environment
- Free Parking
If this role is of interest, please press apply.