The experience we need.
- Methodical, with attention to detail
- Willingness to participate as a member of the team
- Cooperative, friendly and supportive towards other team members, including creative/studio/operation/planning teams
- Understands impact of his/her own decisions on the overall performance of the agency
- Strong knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Confident and effective communicator
- Passionate, enthusiastic and ambitious to progress within the marketing industry
- Managing live projects through the agency ensuring correct processes and procedures are adhered to in order to achieve excellence for their Clients
- Working closely with the Planning, Creative and Data teams to produce great creative and insight-driven activity across both digital and print by discussing opportunities, issues and briefing back Client comments
- Development of weekly Status Reports, ensuring that these are despatched in a timely fashion to Clients
- Participating in meetings and status calls, showing confidence and a thorough understanding of all projects in which you are involved – and Contact Reporting all such meetings (with input from AM/SAM)
- Establishing yourself as a strong account handler both internally and with the Client, showing the ability to quickly build relationships, instilling trust and confidence
- Maintaining clear and accurate documentation, files and recording notes and actions from meetings carefully
- Demonstrating a strong commercial sense by keeping a budget tracker and finance elements up to date
- Understand the Client’s business objectives
- Listening and learning at every opportunity
This agency is very well regarded and are always winning awards for their work. They have a great working environment and suck up some of the South West's best Marketing talent. They have clients who are household brand names and many of whom have been working with this agency for decades.
What you’ll get in return.
- The salary band for the position pays up to £19k depending on experience.
- Great company benefits.
- Private Health
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
- In house therapies - discounted
- Free car parking
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth a call.