My client has been one of the UKs fastest growing tech companies for 20 years. This success is due to product led innovation focusing on customer needs. My client will involve you from day one ensuring you are engaged with the whole operation and given real responsibility to make a difference.
Responsible for developing, implementing and managing integrated campaigns to potential customers.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the product teams and online sales team to deliver effective campaigns that support sales targets and increase brand awareness.
The Marketing Executive will analyse and report on campaign effectiveness and drive constant improvement through experimentation.
As a Marketing Executive you will work with support teams to maximise CMS data to initiate, execute and measure campaigns to new customers.
The successful Marketing Executive will work as part of a team of Marketing professionals and work closely with other teams across a matrix organisation to create and deliver campaigns that elevate the awareness of my client’s brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development and achievement of marketing campaigns that achieve net customer growth and customer lifetime value targets.
- Email marketing - create and manage email campaigns to existing customers and for new customer acquisition.
- Social media marketing - manage the creation of content and deliver social media campaigns that raise the awareness of the brand and improve engagement.
- Work with the website team to create high performing/converting pages that support campaign activity.
- Create and manage the delivery of the annual events and sponsorships schedule.
- Using online marketing skills and experience to contribute to the development of go to market plans for product launches.
- Managing the creation of marketing material in line with media plans.
- Managing the creation of marketing material to support product updates and new product launches.
- Managing the creation of web pages to support online sales objectives.
- Organising events and exhibitions and the creation of all supporting event materials.
- The creation and ongoing collection of case studies.
- Working closely with the product and sales teams to create and manage product campaigns.
- Successful delivery of high quality marketing materials to tight deadlines.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience working in an online technology based environment is essential.
- Experience of working in collaboration with a diverse range of business functions and customers to drive change and achieve delivery.
- Candidates must possess a deep understanding of marketing fundamentals and a track record of successful marketing initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to represent the UK business to all levels of the organization.
- An understanding of online marketing is essential with experience in selling hosted products through multiple channels.
- Several years of experience successfully cross and upselling to a large scale customer base in an online business.
- To be a great communicator; Using a variety of methods and always open, honest and direct using strong leadership qualities to drive and support the team in order to achieve organisational goals and make a positive difference.
- Proven marketer with a creative streak, the successful candidate will be able to produce a high volume of high quality materials.
- An understanding of online marketing is essential. Experience in managing e-commerce products with an appreciation for online customer journeys would be an advantage as well as experience working in a technology based environment.
- CRM experience as well as a good understanding of customer lifecycle management.
- Good content creation
What you’ll get in return
- £25K Basic salary
- 20% Bonus
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Lots of Social Events
- Excellent Development
If this role is of interest, please press apply now.;