£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
The experience we need.
- 3 years + experience in an account management, strategy or research / insight role, either for a brand or marketing agency or in-house for a dynamic, commercial team
- Solid client / stakeholder management skills - we need a strong level of ownership, accountability and attention to detail
- Experience in rolling out projects from briefing to deliverables; you'll be producing project plans, conducting research & insight, presenting to clients and briefing creative teams on the delivery of project assets
- A confident and engaging manner in verbal and written communications
Experience working in a B2B environment is particularly desirable for this one, as is someone who's had experience working with international organisations!
As the agency's Account Manager, you'll work directly with the Directors across all stages of the project process. As the agency are still relatively small, this is an opportunity for someone with big ambitions and an entrepreneurial flair - you could make a real difference! On top of the client development and project management accountabilities there will also be some day to day admin and operational stuff, which you'll need to get involved in.
A boutique agency with big ideas, they already have an excellent reputation, an inspiring leadership team and work environment and fantastic development opportunities. They're based in Central Bristol and offer a good work, life balance. This is a role for someone pro-active, who can think strategically and work well as part of a collaborative team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression, we're talking a real long-term opportunity to grow a successful agency
- Starting salary of £24,000 - £30,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Long-term profit-share opportunities
- Opportunity for international travel
- Flexible Working
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.