The experience we need.
- A digital marketing agency background
- Project management experience at senior/board level – managing large tech and data-led projects end to end, technical know-how, management of costings
- Well versed in agile methodology; experience of training others in this way of working would be beneficial
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira/Azure DevOps
- You'll have worked closely with developers, QA and engineering teams
- A natural leader and facilitator who can help to inspire others and drive a team forward
- You’ll be a Delivery Lead/Project Director who approaches projects with an integrated mindset
This Delivery Lead position will direct a programme of work for a group of diverse and well-established clients. You will work closely with the client, tech and strategy leads in order to deliver on client vision, ensuring all aspects of a project have been addressed effectively and to strategy and objectives. You will drive quality, value and innovation across every aspect of the agency’s output and play a leading client-facing role, representing the business at every stage.
This award-winning customer engagement agency work with an impressive list of household names across travel, automotive, financial and retail sectors on a global scale. This agency are leading the way in CRM, data planning and martech and are easily commutable from Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas.
What you’ll get in return.
- Basic salary of £50k - £60k
- Company benefits
- Flexible working policy and potential for part-time hours for the right person
- Opportunity to work with global brands
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.