The client relationship is in excellent shape and the agency is seen very much as a strategic partner. As well as DM, digital and data/insight led campaigns, you'll also get to manage the creative aspect of campaigns too.
A chance to lead CRM strategy (with an awesome planning team), data strategy (with an awesome data and insight team) and creative strategy (with an awesome creative director and design team) on one of the best accounts in the agency. You'll see the fruits of your labour in everyday life and chances are you'll be collecting awards for it too.
This is an agency where each and every person is encouraged to have a voice, generate ideas, and input into strategy. You'll feel part of a close-knit unit of people who are passionate about what they do. You'll get plenty of exposure to other areas of the marketing mix too, and will get the opportunity to represent the agency at weekly, inter-agency meetings held on the client's site.
This is a multi-award winning CRM and customer engagement agency - one of the best CRM agencies in the country. They have a great culture, lots of fun and a very supportive environment. You can expect nice perks included in the financial benefits but also the more day-to-day nice-to-haves like an amazing office space, fruit, breakfast bar and a highly supportive team around you. They are real innovators who are paving the future with their work too. This is an agency that any Senior Account Manager / budding Account Director will feel proud to be a part of.
The experience we need.
- Proven track record as a Senior Account Manager for a direct marketing, CRM or integrated marketing agency. We need somebody who can hit the ground running with a big brand client hence the very competitive salary of up to £39k depending on experience.
- A mix of email as well as traditional direct marketing would be ideal but we will consider either as well as both. This is an agency who are extremely innovative so you'll gain plenty of exposure to the very best practices in CRM, digital and big data too.
- A curious, knowledge thirsty person who is energetic, driven and ambitious.
- The ability to deliver exceptional service to your clients, spot new opportunities to help clients achieve better results from their CRM strategy, and somebody who's fun to work with as well.
What you’ll get in return.
- A very competitive basic salary up to £39k for the right person, and benefits depending on experience
- The opportunity to work with an amazing client on world-class CRM strategies.
- Excellent career progression.
- Lots of fun and laughs along the way.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.