Purpose of the Role
My client is looking to recruit an individual to join the Privileged Access Management (PAM) team, part of the CISO Global Cyber Security Operations (GCSO) department. The team provides cyber security operational services to my client’s markets. The team provide a 24x7 service to globally.
- Enthusiastic about enabling my client to achieve its strategy and operate in a secure environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, supporting the Privileged Access Management (PAM) Lead and line management.
- Diligent in your approach to your duties, understanding expectations and delivering against these.
- Relish new challenges and be able to apply a common-sense approach to problem solving.
- Ability to engage with teams on a global basis from varying backgrounds & disciplines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure critical global Privileged Access Management service meets key service and security objectives, as agreed with customers and suppliers, by implementing sustainable and effective service and security monitoring, investigation and remediation of service and security issues.
- Assist in global transformation of Global Cyber Security Operations; supporting a series of funded transformation activities (including privileged access management).
- Development of Central Policy Manager & Privileged Session Manager plug-ins to ensure effective management & monitoring of privileged activities.
- Contribute to design, development and maintenance of security standards and controls.
- Lead continuous service improvement & development activities including health-checks and upgrades.
- Manage and advise technical support and application teams to assist in the onboarding of new systems into the PAM service.
- Develop and support assurance activities for effective management of privileged access
- Support the Privileged Access Management Lead in the identification and ongoing monitoring of specific security risks and KPIs and production of management information to ensure value from key security investments/services.
- Perform PAM administration activities in accordance with security standards to ensure that passwords are accessible to appropriately authorised users only.
- Provide out of hours support and change delivery for PAM service (on a rota basis)
Skills & Experience
- Hold CyberArk Defender & Sentry certifications
- Administering and supporting global CyberArk implementations (EPV, PSM, CPM, PTA, PVWA, AIM).
- Programming/scripting & Automation (e.g. PowerShell).
- Active Directory administration and operations.
- Windows & Unix infrastructure support and/or application development.
- Data analytics, interpretation and presentation.
- Awareness and use of security and privacy concepts (e.g. international and industry standards, legal and regulatory constraints, etc).
- Security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, etc).
- Knowledge of networking components (eg. OSI model)
What will you get for this role?
• Salary up to £55,000 + 12% annual bonus
• Generous defined contribution pension scheme
• Annual performance related bonus and pay review
• Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays
• Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
If of interest, please press apply.