My client has been one of the UKs fastest growing tech companies for 20 years. This success is due to product led innovation focusing on customer needs. My client will involve you from day one ensuring you are engaged with the whole operation and given real responsibility to make a difference
My Client are now looking for 2 Product Managers for Servers who will be responsible for the commercial performance of my clients Server product and supporting solutions/services.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for driving business performance and product strategy across a portfolio of Server products. You will lead delivery of the Server Product initiatives for my client bringing together insight/research, completing analysis and developing go to market activities. You will be a key driver for the successful growth of the server business.
Duties and responsibilities
- To gain valuable insight from Market research, Customer/Sales feedback and competitor research.
- To provide valuable Product analysis of market, pricing and promotions.
- To work closely with Development and Product Owners on the formation of Product Roadmap and Portfolio strategy.
- Product Manager will be responsible for working closely with many areas of the business, the wider Group and with customers /3rd parties. Communicating/evangelising internally and externally.
- Work closely and own the commercial relationship with key 3rd party suppliers.
- Direct / Support the rest of the business to ensure the success of Fasthosts server products.
- Understand the market & competitors to deliver class leading products that achieve commercial targets.
- Understand customer behaviour to deliver great experiences and maximise lifetime ARPU.
- Develop and own the business case for all new products and product improvements.
- To complement analysis and make recommendations on pricing and promotions (offers) to maximise commercial performance (Revenue and profit).
- Regularly review and communicate current and historical product performance (commercial KPIs) to drive improvements achieve commercial growth.
- Support with launch and product promotion activities.
- To support campaign briefing process. Support success by developing to develop promotional / supporting material for sales / marketing / customer support.
- To develop a robust pipeline of sales /revenue generation initiatives and work with business stakeholders to bring them to life.
- Identify new sales channels and help to improve existing channels to improve acquisition, revenues and life time value.
Support the achievement of Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score targets.
Skills and experience
You will have extensive Product Management experience ideally within the Internet, technology or software industries. You will have strong commercial acumen and good leadership skills.
- Strong technical knowledge (Infrastructure, Software Development, hosted applications)
- Clear understanding and knowledge of product life cycles.
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks
- Working together in a close team toward common goals
- Experience of managing new product launches.
- High levels of commercial acumen.
- Strong planning and analysing capabilities
- A proven ability to work off own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with internal & external customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
- £50,000 Basic
- 10% Annual Bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme, Aviva health care, Cycle to work scheme & other benefits
- Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
- Soft drinks, newspapers and fruit all available in our “break out” rooms.
- Great social activities: regular board gaming sessions, football (with an international football tournament once a year)
- Fitness groups, running teams, and many more.