7 months ago
With a fantastic culture and client base, this agency are able to offer an excellent career path for a Digital Account Executive, by working closely with the Digital Director.
-This Account Executive will provide support to the Account team across a number of digital marketing disciplines, including PPC, SEO, Social Media and online advertising
-Assist with management of the commercial element, including invoicing and budget management
-Input in to recommendations for campaign optimisation
-Stay at the forefront of the digital landscape using initiative and be proactive
- Attend meetings and calls with the client on a regular basis, writing the notes and sending the contact report post-meeting
- Ensure all actions captured are followed up in a timely manner and that outstanding service levels are maintained at all times
-Building and maintain the trust of our client, and develop an excellent client relationship
The experience we need.
- A good basic understanding of search marketing
- Social Media and online advertising experience and an understanding of how these disciplines integrate with a wider digital strategy, is desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to gain the confidence of senior client contacts
- The ability to interpret a brief and add value through innovation and experience
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work well with a highly motivated agency team
- Excellent organisational skills
- A passion for digital marketing
- A self-motivator, able to learn quickly
- Willingness to continually improve knowledge of the digital landscape, ensuring best practice is upheld at all times
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.