The experience we need.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years+ experience as a New Business Manager/Business Development Manager/Media Sales Consultant in a creative, advertising or media company or agency
- Solid experience in managing the full sales cycle, from lead generation & conversion through to securing new business relationships
- You’ll have a go-getter mentality and have a proactive, determined approach towards lead generation
- You’ll be confident and comfortable selling to prospective clients both over the phone and face to face as well as experience in nurturing existing client accounts
We're looking for someone who understands and has a passion for sales within the creative or media sector and has the right approach when it comes to business development within this industry.
Working as part of a growing sales team, you'll be selling advertising across a vast, market-leading and highly creative portfolio of brands. You'll be pushing for a brand-led sell, creating meaningful and impactful propositions to clients that will convert to revenue. You’ll be expected to be on the phone, talking to new and existing clients; selling advertising space as well as content solutions and creative packages. You'll be expected to meet with new and existing clients face to face as well as regularly pitching on the phone.
A household-name brand with an amazing media team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you are ambitious, entrepreneurial and want to grow a team around you.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Opportunity for international travel
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Christmas + Birthday Off
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Brand new state of the art offices!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.