One of the top Bristol-based Digital Marketing agencies is looking for a Senior Digital Planner / Strategist to join their team, to help them define their digital planning offering moving forward, and to continue to innovate and solve their client's business and marketing problems using creative, tech and digital media. If you are a three-dimensional thinker, and an experienced Senior Digital Planner, Digital Strategist, Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer with a bit extra, or perhaps a Digital Analyst who can look at the end to end customer journey from campaign to website and beyond, then this could be your calling.
The experience we need.
- The successful Digital Planner / Strategist may come from a digital media background, a digital analytics background, or a digital planning / UX background, or better still, a blend of all three.
- You'll be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse websites and digital campaigns, identity what's great and what's under-performing, hypothesise and test, gather insights and prove your thinking, and make recommendations to clients (typically a marketing director or experience marketing manager) about how to optimise digital campaign effectiveness and how to to make a website function in the optimal way.
- As well as an investigative, problem-solving nature, it's also important that you can present your strategic ideas in a compelling way to clients and prove to them that you know your onions.
- It's OK if you aren't fully up to speed with the likes of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Adwords, Moz, etc. as long as you can be resourceful about gathering the insights needed in order to make the right recommendations to clients. If you are adept at these tools though, then even better!
- A background in Digital Media Planner and Buying would also be a huge added bonus, as would running workshops and working alongside UX people to delve into that side of the user journey.
The role of Digital Planner / Strategist is to work closely with clients and subject matter experts from within the agency, to analyse and optimise the performance of digital campaigns and websites/digital landmarks. Sometimes it'll be stuff that already exists but needs improving, and often it'll be new territory for your clients.
You'll work with web development and content teams, designers and UX, Digital Project Manager and Account Managers/Directors.
This is also an opportunity to join an established agency who are looking to further grow their digital planning / strategy offering and so you'll get to grow in the role, helping to shape processes, your own role, and therefore carving out your own destiny to a certain extent. It's a huge growth area for the agency, and so it's likely that you'll also get to build a team in the future.The company.
A very well established digital agency with exceptional client relationships, brilliant digital projects managers to keep things running smoothly, and a well-resourced design studio, dev team, digital planning and analytics capability. It’s a collaborative and happy team and the newer team members are new because the team is expanding.
There’s lots of other fun stuff too, like well stocked beer fridge, very cool canteen area where you’ll often find colleague playing board games or cooking up lunch for one another.
What you’ll get in return.
- You will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients
- A very competitive salary, depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Healthcare cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking and shower facilities at the office
- Retail and gym discounts
- Access to independent financial advice
- Frequent social events
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do but have fun while they do it
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.