The experience we need.
- 3 years + experience in an account management, publicist or agency-side marketing & PR role
- Experience in managing PR & marketing campaigns including; press release, radio, social, events and branding
- Solid client / stakeholder management skills - we need a strong level of ownership, accountability and attention to detail when running campaigns
- A confident and engaging manner, strong leadership and development skills
As the agency's Marketing & PR Manager, you'll work directly with the Directors across all stages of the project / client process. As the agency are still relatively small, this is an opportunity for someone with big ambitions and an entrepreneurial flair - you could make a real difference! They're looking for someone to bring plenty of industry experience in PR & marketing and support them with the bigger picture stuff, on top of the client development and project management accountabilities. There will also be an opportunity to really develop the junior members of the team.
A boutique PR & marketing agency with big ideas, they already have an excellent reputation, an inspiring leadership team and work environment and fantastic development opportunities. They're based in Central Bristol and offer a good work, life balance. This is a role for someone pro-active, who can think strategically and work well as part of a small, collaborative team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression, we're talking a real long-term opportunity to grow a successful agency
- Starting salary of £30,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Long-term profit-share opportunities
- Opportunity for international travel
- Flexible Working
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.