Are you a Creative Artworker keen to work with a great British brand?
My client has grown from 1 man with an idea to over 6,000 employees in 70 countries. 2019 is going to see them doubling their footprint across the US and Asia…interested?
The Creative Artworker will be responsible for delivering production ready graphic solutions from innovation driven creative direction. The Creative Artworker will manage and maintain the momentum and consistency of creative quality. Act as guardian to the visual communication of the out of box experience, following direction but leading improvements in graphic deliverables.
- Working alongside the Studio, and Copy Database team, develop Creative Masters to meet the needs of Markets in the form of localized versions
- Work closely with the Programme and Operations teams in both UK and South East Asia to deliver quality, consistently, and to deadlines
- Detailed design evaluation: able to analyse and determine best production formats to support forward
- Work with potential suppliers, and the Production team to provide rapid turn-around in the development of credible proofs.
- Ensure there are repeatable and representative production samples in place to help guide development.
- Ensure adherence to best practice standards.
- Responsible for ensuring there is a means to provide closed loop feedback on development processes and designs to ensure a continuous improvement culture.
- Responsible for the creation of Studio guides, and internal standards, to ensure lessons learnt are captured and embedded back into the process
- Demonstrable experience in packaging, graphic communications, or print related field
- Highly experienced in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A successful track record of delivering high quality print solutions
- In-depth technical knowledge and understanding print production and reprographics
- Able to work proactively from direction, demonstrate confidence in questioning appropriately, and maintain positive relationships
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly at all levels, with credibility and gravitas (both in written and verbal format)
- Ability to facilitate design reviews and drive productive outcomes
- Experienced in managing quality assurance process and quality controls throughout project lifecycle
• £30,000 - £35,000 Basic salary
• 27 Days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Performance related bonus
• Sport centreLife assurance
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidized café and restaurants
• Discounts on products
If this role is of interest, please press apply.