The experience we need.
- A strong sense of visual style, typography and layout
- Confidence in leading and supporting creative ideas and concepts
- Fully competent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced level in After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in an agency environment
- The ability to multi-task, and work quickly and accurately under pressure, to meet tight deadlines.
As the successful Video & Motion Graphics Designer, you'll be involved throughout the creative process from taking briefs, to crafting concepts, to ensuring the punctual delivery of finished assets. Fast turnarounds are the norm, so you will need to work quickly and accurately across large-scale projects. You'll work across video pre-production (storyboarding and storyline creation), production (location, studio, filming), and post production (editing and motion graphics).
Your technical knowledge, attention to detail and proofing skills will need to be strong. You will no doubt be a technical wizard in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically demonstrating a high level of skill in After Effects, Photoshop and Premiere Pro. You will need to be a stickler for consistency & detail, able to follow brand guidelines carefully and add your own creative flair to the final output.
This agency has a brilliant culture - they're a warm and welcoming group of over 50 first-class marketing professionals. They have consistently been one of the fastest growing agencies in the country for over five years and have established an enviable portfolio of iconic brands.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll receive a salary c£35k dependent on experience, plus a quarterly bonus and great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.