The experience we need
- Ideally around 6 months or more of marketing agency experience, as an Account Executive, or some kind of internship or placement year with a marketing agency. In-house marketing executives who have relevant skills may also be considered. You must be certain about transitioning over to an agency role though.
- A good general understanding of marketing (and ideally a relevant marketing qualification).
- Some previous experience of managing creative production for marketing campaigns, excellent attention to detail and good proof reading skills.
- A positive and outgoing personality - you'll have ‘something about you’ that means you can build strong and stable client relationships.
- You must have some previous experience working for a marketing agency (again, an internship would be ok) as we need somebody who already knows how to take a brief from a client and brief it in to the creative studio.
You'll get to work across the full spectrum of marketing campaigns both online and offline, with an initial focus working primarly on this agency's marquee client, a well-known brand across the globe, who are doing exciting things both here and internationally.
The successful Account Executive will report to a number of experienced account managers and will work across a portfolio of exciting clients. You'll be very well organised and able to juggle multiple projects concurrently.
You'll work closely with a top notch studio of designers, artworkers, copywriters and web developers, and you'll have lots of exposure to different work streams across the agency. This will be a very varied Account Executive role and you'll learn lots and lots, very quickly.
It's a great career path and will allow you to move from Account Executive to Account Manager to Senior Account Manager and beyond.
A fantastic integrated marketing agency with global brand clients, lots of awards and probably one of the best offices in the whole city. This is an excellent agency for career progression and you'll have lots of fun here too.
What you’ll get in return
- In return you will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits and plenty of room for progression.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.