The experience we need:
The Data Scientist will have a strong ability to understand large, analytical briefs and will be able to translate blue-chip client needs into creative and useful solutions.
- Demonstrable experience with SAS / R / Python / Power BI
- Keenness to learn and utilise machine learning concepts / systems
- Experience with SQL would be an advantage
- Previous experience in predictive modelling / segmentation
- Knowledge of statistical techniques e.g. linear / logistic regression, clustering, CHAID, factor analysis, time-series
- Creative and analytical thinking, with an ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment
- Experience working in a high-volume data environment
- You’ll assist a small team in providing analytical, statistical and machine learning solutions across a wide range of blue-chip clients
- Utilise creative data visualisation techniques in accordance with insight data, to confidently provide clients with data solutions - fulfilling client needs
- You will identify and interpret analytical outputs, and be able to offer recommendations to the clients
- Develop relationships and identify internal projects that could benefit from insight data
A well established and leading multi-faceted marketing agency, combining media, data and technology to offer technical solutions to their blue-chip client base – including global brands and more. Offering a vibrant and attractive working culture, in a collaborative and ambitious working environment.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Opportunity to work flexibly (up to 3 days a week in the office)
- Life assurance
- Wellness program
- Discounted gym membership
- Vibrant and rewarding work environment
How to apply:
If this role sounds of interest, then please click the button right away! For more info on this, or similar roles – please call Rhiannon Wickham.