The experience we need.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Creative flair and an eye for detail
- A healthy understanding of responsive design
- Versatility in multi-tasking across a variety of project types
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills
- Be able to communicate at a high level, both written and verbal
- Working across a range of communications from branding and event collateral to direct-mail and digital assets
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams within the agency, to conceptualise, describe and execute strong creative solutions
- Ensuring all artwork outputs for campaigns are represented to the highest creative standards
- Take and interpret client brief to the highest design standards and deliver a commercial response
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media
This integrated digital agency is rapidly expanding, having a great working environment. They regularly organise social events, alongside winning awards.
What you’ll get in return.
- The salary band for the position pays up to £40k depending on experience.
- Great company benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call