£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits and working environment
almost 2 years ago
The experience we need
Ideally you'll have a background with about 5 years experience in digital marketing and a show-stopping portfolio.
- A background in design and knowledge of experience design: Full Adobe CC suite
- An ability to work across a variety of digital media – including email, web and apps
- An understanding of responsive design
- Knowledge of creating UI kits and pattern libraries
- A strong positive mindset who is keen to explore and learn new creative approaches to engage and inspire
-Excellent organisational skills and time management
As senior designer you'll get the chance to dazzle by designing for a host of famous name brands. It’s a massive opportunity to show-off what you already know, build a stunning portfolio and to pick up new skills along the way from a team of award-winning senior creatives. The pace is fast but it’s matched by fun! So it’s perfect for a genuine team player that loves to take on a challenge and a deadline.
A leading and multi-award winning agency based in the Cotswolds who work predominantly across Digital and Direct / CRM. They have an enviable culture and a growing client list. The senior designer will join an established award winning creative team.
What You’ll Get In Return
In return the successful digital designer will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits and plenty of room for progression.
How to Apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Dan a call.