£18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits and working environment
8 months ago
The experience we need.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience within a similar Junior Designer role working across conceptual comms
- Able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range of online and offline projects
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- Able to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of big projects
- Experience of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
The right Junior Designer will support in the production of creative campaigns for clients, ranging from responsive websites and banner advertisements to client literature, employee branding and advertising, relishing the challenge of taking big ideas through to placement and position to the final delivery of great visuals. To help achieve this, you’ll be collaborating with the studio to merge content and design.
A leading and multi-award winning agency based in the Cotswolds who work predominantly across Digital and Direct / CRM. They have an enviable culture and a growing client list. The junior designer will join an established award winning creative team.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with an established agency to shape the design and marketing processes
- Opportunity to develop key design skills through a creative design role
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma Whitting straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.