£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
The experience we need.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Copywriter role will have:
- 5 years expeirence as a creative copywriter in a digital / marketing / advertising agency
- Passion for creativity from conceptual thingking to final output for clients
- Instinctive brand awareness and ability to push boundaries and evolving brands
- Broad portfolio including digital, DM, brand development and knowledge of design, print and production
Excellent communication and team working skills with proven ability to work in partnership with clients and other areas of the agency such as client services are also a must.
The Senior Copywriter will:
- Produce compelling, original and persuasive copy
- Review first artwork on all projects and mentor junior members
- Work in partnership with studio designers to ensure the finished product is on brief and creatively outstanding
- Promote a creative culture
A well established and multi-award winning digital and direct agency who have a real focus on CRM. They do some amazing work for big-name clients, many of whom have partnered with this agency for many years. The close-knit enthusiastic team work in a great creative environment and are centrally located.
What you’ll get in return.
For all your hard work as Senior Copywriter in this amazing agency, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £45k depending on experience with generous holiday, your birthday off, pension and other great benefits.
How to apply.
If this Senior Copywriter role sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call