The experience we need.
This is a hands-on marketing management role where we're looking for an integrated approach to support the sales function of this growing business.
- Proven track record of marketing experience with a technology vendor as a marketing manager
- Full marketing mix, multi-channel approach
- Sound commercial experience - owning multiple projects and budgets
- Ability to report to stakeholders
- Understanding of eCommerce KPIs
- Creation of brand strategy
- Strong digital skill-set (writing, email, social)
- All round exceptional communicator
- Hands-on and strategic
This is a brand-new hire as the company grow. Having used contractor support in recent years it’s now time they invest in marketing internally. You’ll be responsible for demand generation and marketing communications strategy and support the sales function with integrated marketing programmes.
- Develop marketing strategy and plans
- Execute marketing campaigns for acquisition and management of marketing lead pipeline (email, social media, events, digital advertising, webinars, sales engagement)
- Content marketing – ensuring consistency and tone of voice
- Develop relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage (on and offline)
- Writing UK press releases for local and national media
- Development of internal communication strategy
An evolving business based in central Cheltenham who are looking to grow their headcount by about 30%. This company immerse themselves in eCommerce and partner with global fashion and retail brands to boost brand visibility and networks and change the way brands and retails communicate. They are part of a global group but retain an entrepreneurial feel.
What you’ll get in return.
This company offer a great raft of company benefits and a basic salary around £50,000.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.