The experience we need.
- You will currently be working as a Mid-Weight Designer (agency, in house or freelance), or as a strong Junior Designer looking to take a step up
- Experience creating strong visual design for high-volume channels such as email, Internet Banking, Direct Mail and Digital Display
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative
- Extremely high attention to detail and digital advertising know-how
- Knowledge of Sketch advantageous
- Copywriting experience would be a bonus
As Mid-Weight Designer you can expect to be:
- Taking end to end ownership of creative projects
- Creating visual design for Conversion Marketing and CRM
- Maintaining brand consistency in your work and retouching images in alignment with brand guidelines
- You will be working closely with an external integrated agency to ensure creative is in line with their high standards
- Some travel to other UK based offices will be necessary
This is a great chance to join a very well-established financial services company who mean big business. It’s an exciting time to join as they veer away from corporate culture towards a more enterprising approach as they build up their own, in-house studio team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary paying up to £34.5k
- 4% cash benefit
- 10% bonus
- Opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week
- 28 days holiday
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! Please make sure to send your portfolio as well as your CV.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.