The experience we need.
We need a super organised, unflappable studio manager / traffic manager / resource manager / creative services manager who can pull together a team of visual designers and copywriters.
- An understanding and appreciation of creative skills needed to produce high quality work
- A naturally strong relationship builder
- Proven background as a Studio / Traffic / Resource manager either within a marketing agency or an in-house marketing team
- Excellent knowledge of creative work flow and prioritisation
- Commercially minded person who can manage budgets
- Used to managing multiple stakeholders
- A creative services background would be advantageous
This is a brand new role in a brand new in-house team, so the timing could not be better to make a massive impact across different teams.
- Work very closely with the lead marketing agency in allocating creative work and managing timescales and budgets
- Prioritise and juggle resource and make recommendations for process improvements
- Liaise and pull together internal and external stakeholders to roll out simple visual assets for the bank
- The marketing output you'll be managing would be email, Direct Mail, digital display, banner ads etc
This is a great chance to join a very well-established financial services company who mean big business. It’s an exciting time to join as they veer away from corporate culture towards a more enterprising approach as they build up their own, in-house studio team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary paying up to £34.5k
- 4% cash benefit
- 10% bonus
- Opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week
- 28 days holiday
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.