An exceptional creative agency who's traditional design and branding, packaging. They work with global brands on very high profile brand development projects. They have an inspirational team of creatives and managers. This is perhaps one of the most exciting Brand Planner / Strategist roles we’ve worked on in a while, the brands that you'll get to work with (and take ownership of) are about as exciting as it gets!
A Brand Planner / Senior Strategist role working with a mix of well-known FMCG clients as well as some hidden gems. The majority of projects will be rebrand projects and you'll typically be given well researched target audiences to work with. This is not an analyst role or a comms planner role. This is a brand strategy role - an opportunity to work with some truly awesome brands at the very highest of levels.
The experience we need.
- 4-6 years (probably) of experience working as a brand planner / strategist.
- You'll ideally have worked for a design and branding agency, or an integrated agency, but you could be a frustrated Account Director who gets their kicks from planning and wants to leave behind project management and business development.
- An excellent communicator who can be the glue between the account management team and the client.
- Passionate about design and branding.
- An excellent understanding of the design process and an excellent relationship builder.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary and good benefits
- An awesome working environment
- The chance to work for global brands on genuinely creative projects.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.