The experience we need.
The perfect Full Stack Developer will need to be a real team player and also have:
- At least three years’ commercial experience as a web developer
- Solid understanding of DNS, routing, and web servers
- Experience working within MVC back end web frameworks
- Excellent understanding of databases with a focus on MySQL
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience working with various CMS systems
- Worked within an integrated Git environment
This is an integrated marketing agency who offer modern and ambitious digital solutions to their impressive client base. They are looking for a driven and team-focused Full Stack Developer to help to deliver innovative digital campaigns for globally iconic brands.
The successful Full Stack Developer will work in a close-knit technical team. You will be expected to fulfil client requirements by defining and planning solutions and implementing them both on time and within budget. Your solid and structured coding skills will underpin everything you do. As you will be working with more junior team members you will be expected to share knowledge and skills to help develop the team as a whole.
What you’ll get in return.
For your amazing work you will receive a salary of £30K - £40K DOE plus benefits package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy a call.