The experience we need.
- Must be fluent in German and English – written and verbal
- Previous experience / exposure to managing creative projects
- Happy working on multiple projects at a time
- Must have excellent attention to detail, exceptional organisation skills and happy working through set processes / systems
- Must be a really clear communicator in both German & English
- Good computer skills – the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Must have a university degree (or equivalent) qualification
- Experience working with German based organisations is a bonus
- A passion for marketing / creative / design
In this Account / Project Manager role you will deal mainly with a German based client, so clear communication in both written and verbal German is essential, as most of your client communication will be via email & phone. Your English skills will be in full flow as you then communicate the briefs back to the design studio, and manage the projects throughout their entire life-cycle. Client wise, you will have the opportunity to have ownership over some top quality, big budget retail clients and work with brilliant designers, as well as being surrounded by and supported by Account Directors, Senior Account Managers and other Account Managers.
This creative agency produce a variety of fantastic design work for major clients all across Europe, as well as the USA. Easily commutable from London, Surrey, Kent and surrounding areas, they are based in a wonderful studio based around the South Croydon area.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary of £26k - £35K, dependant on experience
- Generous holiday allowance – 23 days holiday, which increases with length of service
- Workplace pension
- Opportunity to own smaller projects and learn on the job, as well as in an extensive training programme
- Fantastic progression opportunities
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.