This is 2 month contract initially, but is likely to roll on longer (depending on the fit).
The experience we need.
- Proven experience as a planner / senior planner in an agency environment, having worked on innovation, insight, and integrated marketing.
- Experience building and developing CRM plans in a data planning, research and analytics environment.
- You’ll be data literate and have a sound understanding of the ways in which data can be utilised to underpin client strategy
- Management of marketing acquisition campaigns for a range of channels and budgets
- Strong communicator as this role is client-facing
The Senior Planner role will report into the Strategy Director and work to shape strategies for CRM and loyalty programmes across multiple channels, adhering to and developing with clients’ aims and objectives. You will generate insights from multiple data sources to help formulate effective strategy that lead to effective and engaging communications. Alongside the rest of the planning team you’ll make sure to monitor the success of campaigns, analyse results, and adjust where needed in order to ensure the best results and utmost client satisfaction.
This award-winning agency have big plans and are currently expanding across the globe, making this a very exciting time to join. They offer a supportive environment and a strong vision to continue paving the way within data activation for international clients.
What you’ll get in return.
- Day rate of £250-£350/day depending on experience
- Opportunity to work with well-known brands
- Excellent location in the city centre
- Great working environment
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.