A national dental group, with around 4,500 employees servicing around 400 dental clinics across the UK and Ireland. This is a collaborative organisation with a global reach and an immeasurable reputation. An employee-focused brand, offering training, development and career progression.
Assisting the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and the marketing team, you will be responsible for developing a social media strategy that outputs rich and diverse marketing methodologies to drive engagement and promote the brand. This role will also require an analytical and communicative individual, to provide insight into social media performance and offer recommendations.
You will use a range of digital channels, including blogs, articles and interviews as well as the usual social channels.
The experience we need
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for all things social / digital
- 2 years’ experience in managing organic and paid social media methodologies
- Proficiency with LinkedIn, Twitter, Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Excel and design edits
- Experience with project-led work
- Confident communicator, able to work collaboratively with senior team members
- Highly competitive salary
- Free parking
- 25 days’ holiday, with buy/sell benefits
- Career progression
- Cycle to work
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Rhiannon a call.