The experience we need.
- Previous experience working as an Account Manager in a design, branding, digital or marketing agency
- Proven track record in taking and delivering on client briefs and organising integrated communication campaigns as a marketing Account Manager
- Proven experience in managing print marketing collateral as well as online / content / digital
- A positive, ambitious person who understands marketing & brand strategies and works well as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to nurture key clients and stakeholders
This is a hands-on Account Manager role, supporting on a mix of marketing comms and broader, creative-led marketing, brand and some packaging campaigns. You'll have a small, dynamic team around you, and you'll help deliver award-winning work for some fantastic, national brands as well as some smaller, challenger brands. This role is for someone who's wanting to take a step-up into a more entrepreneurial
Account Manager role.
An award-winning, boutique brand & marketing agency with a passionate team and a truly creative and empowering working environment where everybody has a voice and great ideas are actively encouraged. They are truly exceptional, both in terms of their work, clients and the way they treat their employees.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of £26-30k depending on experience.
- A rare opportunity to work with a highly motivated, unique team in developing some amazing brand, marketing & advertising campaigns across multiple brands.
- A really great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.