Their continued growth and a glut of new projects coming their way, means they need an Angular-experienced front-end web developer to join their dedicated team of developers, testers, digital designers and content editors. This will be a 6 month rolling contract.
You’ll be working amazing brands to create industry-leading web applications. If you have 2 or more years experience with Angular 2+ and consider yourself a Senior Developer (or mid-weight ready for a step up) then we'd love to hear from you.
The experience we need
Essentials (well, as many of these as possible would be great):
- 6+ years of industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using Angular (2+) professionally.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- CSS3 + SASS.
- Cross Browser / Platform / Device testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of UI / UX / Design patterns and concepts.
- Experience building responsive web sites.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility.
Bonus points for experience in…
- Building web applications.
- Ionic 2 App Framework.
- Gulp / Grunt or similar.
- Drupal, Headless Drupal.
- Unit testing (Jasmine, Karma)
- NGRX (Redux)
- SSR (Angular Universal)
- Multilingual Applications
Just as importantly, you’ll be a good human. They’re a very friendly bunch, so they’re looking for professional yet affable new recruits.
The freelance Angular Developer will report directly to the Head of Front-end Development, you’ll help to plan, implement and maintain a range of angular applications, headless websites and hybrid mobile phone apps. It’s often fast-paced with some tight deadlines, but you’ll be part of a great team and will have plenty of support around you.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Building headless websites using Drupal and Angular 2
- Building hybrid mobile apps with Ionic 2
- Building responsive websites on top of Drupal CMS
- Working with colleagues and clients to estimate and define project requirements, schedules and budget
- Escalating any project-related issues and opportunities to the head of front-end development and project manager, in a timely fashion
A very well established digital agency with exceptional client relationships, brilliant digital projects managers to keep things running smoothly, and a well-resourced dev team who love what they do and have (mostly) worked there for a number of years or more. It’s a collaborative and happy team and the newer team members are new because the team is expanding.
They spend a dedicated period of time every week training their dev skills and you’ll get the opportunity to attend events, conferences and tech talks with some of the best in the industry (some of them hosted by this tech team themselves).
There’s lots of other fun stuff too, like well stocked beer fridge, very cool canteen area where you’ll often find colleague playing board games or cooking up lunch for one another.
What you’ll get in return
- day rate of around the £300/day mark (potential wiggle room for the right person)
- A lovely company to work for, awesome dev team around you, plenty of fun stuff giong on in the office and outside of work, and some nice, meaty projects to sink your teeth in to
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.