The experience we need:
- 1 year's experience in PR and Internal Comms
- Ideally experience of the wellness industry, or an interest in it.
- Preferable to have a relevant degree in PR/Comms/Marketing
- Develop relationships across media channels and generate positive media coverage.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Support in the development of the communications strategy and employee engagement initiatives.
- Ensure consistency in brand messages, both internally and externally.
- Be the voice of the employee engagement strategy, to ensure the vision is understood across the business.
- Support the annual employee engagement survey.
- Secure media coverage across newspapers and magazines, working closely with content team.
- Develop media relationships and manage media queries.
- Assist on developing content for campaign collateral.
Our client is a global leader in their field and a household name in the health sector. Their success is built on their reputation in their field and a loyal following across their subscription and online presence.
What you’ll get in return:
A company built on true values and behaviours that ensures, no two days are the same! They also offer a competitive benefits package and salary.
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Poonam a call.