The experience we need.
As the agency's Client Service Director, excellent people and client management skills are a given in this role. You'll need to have a strong commercial background, with agency experience having worked within a similar Client Service Director role. You must have eextensive pharmaceutical and health marketing experience/knowledge - this is an essential for the role, as you'll be immersing yourself in the industry.
You'll also need to have experience in growing and nurturing team teams, and hitting business goals through new business and through developing existing accounts.
You’ll get ample opportunities to make your mark and at the same time continue growing and learning in a really dynamic and rewarding environment. They're open to new ideas and would like someone to bring fresh perspective to the table.
- Direct and manage the Account Management and Strategy team to ensure everyone achieves personal and company objectives
- Managing client relationships, ensuring project work is completed within agreed budgets and in the correct time frames
- Pitching for new business alongside the senior management team
- Report budget status and present updates monthly, through face to face meetings to ensure internal & external relationships remain strong
With a central office in Bristol, this agency has a team of around 20 talented employees. They're still growing, so this would suit someone looking to make a real difference. Excellent culture, career prospects and working environment.
What you’ll get in return.
- 25 days’ holiday, Christmas shutdown, bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- International travel
- Outstanding training and development programme
- Great healthcare benefits
- Additional personal bonus scheme
- Great City Centre work location
How to apply.
To apply for this role, please click apply immediately. Fort any questions feel free to call Emma for further details.