My Clients IT Care manages a complex set of IT services for over 30,000 internal and external customers both in the UK and within the global business units.
This dynamic, challenging role is to ensure day to day delivery of key IT (end-user) services, management of all incidents, problems, service requests, and the provision of 24x7 IT Service Desk and Incident Management across multiple business units - through dedicated skill sets delivering the services to agreed SLA’s.
Within my client’s IT Service Management Operations management team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the IT support strategy whilst continuing to improve service and reduce cost – directly influencing the transformation and betterment of my client enterprise-wide.
Through systems thinking and re-designing support, a key focus is on improving the end user experience and driving as much support to IT Self Service/Automation as possible.
Additionally, in this position you’ll ensure high quality End-User Support, IT Access provisioning, IT Care Service bars, IT Ordering, Desk-side support & executive/event support management for multiple business units.
What skills & experiences are required?
- Experience of running enterprise scale IT End-User support functions
- Consistent track record of using Systems Thinking to deliver significant improvements/transformation is critical
- Commercial experience delivering strategy solutions on building up IT support teams
- Relevant ITIL and management qualifications
- Proven large scale leadership capabilities with large teams either in multiple locations or offshore
- Excellent relationship management skills and strong, persuasive communicator
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent knowledge of leading teams delivering services to customers
- Deep understanding of Service Management (ITIL)
- Comprehensive Risk and Governance knowledge
- Proven track record at a senior level of leading technology issues
- Successful management of major technology support teams
- Delivering extraordinary customer service
- Familiarity of coaching, mentorship and developing IT support teams
- International experience running enterprise level end-use IT support teams would be great to see
- A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some products
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme