Life at the agency is fast-paced and not at all corporate, although they are of course very professional and great at what they do. There is structure and process in place, but if you've only ever worked in a rigid, corporate environment then you may not be as much of a match compared to somebody who's worked in a similar kind of environment - such as a marketing or creative / design agency, events company or similar.
The experience we need.
- Proven track record of a similar Office Manager or PA role
- Able to sit front of house/answer in coming calls and be the face of the agency
- Able to help with general life management for a team of busy directors (who sometime have to travel abroad)
- A proactive problem-solver - you can see into the future and provide a solution to a problem before it becomes an issue!
- Exceptionally organised
- Able to think strategically about bigger business projects whilst not being a snob about doing the more mundane and simple task that are needed in order to keep the agency running smoothly.
- Any HR or finance experience would be an added bonus. This wil be a smaller part of the role, but if you're interested in developing these skills this might be a nice opportunity for you.
The Office Manager will play a key central role within the business, and will keep everything (and everybody) running smoothly by doing all of the above.
An exciting, independent creative agency with a fantastic creative studio, a fast-paced and fun environment, lovely design-led offices, great people and a real opportunity to progress your career and shape your role long term.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £25k - £30k (with some wiggle room for the perfect candidate) plus some good benefits
- A friendly and ambitious working environment
- An opportunity to join a business who work with global brands and join at an exciting time where the business is successful and growing
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.