The experience we need.
- You will currently be working either agency side as a PR Account Director or in house as a PR Manager/Media Relations Manager within the financial services industry
- You will have a black book of key press contacts at your fingertips, alongside an engaged and extensive professional network
- You will be able to hold your own in a busy Press Office and have a confident and engaging manner, able to think on the spot and adapt quickly within a dynamic environment
- You will have experience building, defining and implementing commercial and b2b PR strategies on a national, regional and local scale
As Media Relations Manager, you’ll work closely with Internal Comms and Social Media teams in order to provide an integrated communications service. You’ll forge strong relationships with internal stakeholders and provide them with information on the external environment in order to support communications strategy. You’ll offer guidance on media and PR related issues and help to support the development of key PR campaigns.
This is a great chance to join a very well-established financial services company who mean big business. This award-winning bank pride themselves on putting their customer first and rewarding their employees well for all their hard work!
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary paying between £60k - £81k
- 4% cash benefit
- 10% bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.