The experience we need.
- Hands on CRM database experience within a B2C digital marketing environment is an essential for this one - we're looking for someone who's been in a similar technical CRM marketing role
- Excellent understanding of the customer journey and conversion rate optimisation
- Experience of managing all aspects of the CRM/ customer database (ideally using Microsoft Dynamics), including data capture, analysis cleansing and segmentation
- Experience in data and CRM strategy - as you'll be growing the CRM database through clear and define data capture strategy
A new CRM Database Marketing Manager role, to sit with a relatively small digital marketing team to improve on line customer journey. You'll be reporting into the Head of Marketing but working with different business units regularly. You'll be working with a CRM strategy and a CRM database of over 50,000 customers. This is a technical, data-driven CRM role so you'll be using Microsoft Dynamics daily as working with the E-commerce site.
A fast-moving, successful, UK known brand who are have been operating for over a decade and serve over 9 million customers. They're a passionate bunch of marketing specialists, with a great internal culture and some rewarding company perks. This is a role where you'll be part of an on-going, exciting company project and gain a lot of valuable experience too.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Private Health Care
- Flu Vaccinations
- Cycle Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bonus Scheme
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.