This cosmopolitan marketing agency situated in the Capital of the Cotswolds specialises in digital and data-based marketing. With an array of global brands/clients, superb offices and a close-knit, sociable team; this agency are engaging, energetic and have an immeasurable reputation. Offering a champion benefits package and a working culture to match, there is no better time to join their team!
You will play a vital role on one of the most high-profile accounts in the country, working with and supporting an elite force of (15+) creatives. You will be required to assist in the development of creative strategies, both internally and on projects. As a prominent component of the business, you will wholly engage with and represent this agency’s brand, ensuring that brand consistency and creative standards are ever-increasing. Your responsibilities will also include client liaison, ensuring solid professional relationships are maintained and gained.
The experience we need
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Incredible digital and creative experience.
- Huge strengths in team building / management and creative leadership.
- Demonstrable marketing know-how.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Confident and effective presenter, able to engage an audience.
- Ability to have a clear thought process and see through any nonsense.
- Previous experience within Financial Services is extremely advantageous for this role.
Alongside baseline salary, you will receive a gleaming benefits package:
- 25 days holiday
- Life coverp
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff socials and excellent progression opportunities.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Rhiannon a call.