The experience we need.
- You will currently be working in house as a PR Manager/Senior Media Relations Manager within the financial services industry
- You will have a black book of key press contacts at your fingertips, alongside an engaged and extensive professional network
- You will be able to hold your own in a busy Press Office and have a confident and engaging manner, in order to represent the Group with confidence and conviction
- You will have experience building, defining and implementing both commercial and consumer PR strategies on a national, regional and local scale
As Senior Media Relations Manager, you’ll report into the Head of Media Relations and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders. You’ll offer guidance on media and PR related issues and take the lead on developing PR campaigns and influencing business decisions.
This is a great chance to join a very well-established financial services company who mean big business. This award-winning bank pride themselves on putting their customer first and rewarding their employees well for all their hard work!
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary paying between £60k - £81k
- 4% cash benefit
- 10% bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.